|4:||3 things I love|
|5:||4 turns on|
|6:||4 turns off|
|7:||My best friend|
|9:||My best first date|
|10:||How tall am I|
|11:||What do I miss|
|12:||What time were I born|
|14:||Do I have a crush|
|18:||Do I use sarcasm|
|19:||What am I listening to right now|
|20:||First thing I notice in new person|
|24:||Favourite style of clothing|
|25:||Ever done a prank call?|
|27:||Meaning behind my URL|
|31:||How I feel right now|
|32:||Someone I love|
|33:||My current relationship status|
|34:||My relationship with my parents|
|36:||Tattoos and piercing i have|
|37:||Tattoos and piercing i want|
|38:||The reason I joined Tumblr|
|39:||Do I and my last ex hate each other?|
|40:||Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?|
|41:||Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?|
|42:||When did I last hold hands?|
|43:||How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?|
|44:||Have You shaved your legs in the past three days?|
|57:||What do I think about most?|
|58:||What’s my strangest talent?|
|59:||Do I have any strange phobias?|
|60:||Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?|
|61:||What was the last lie I told?|
|62:||Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?|
|63:||Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?|
|64:||Do I believe in magic?|
|65:||Do I believe in luck?|
|66:||What's the weather like right now?|
|67:||What was the last book I've read?|
|68:||Do I like the smell of gasoline?|
|69:||Do I have any nicknames?|
|70:||What was the worst injury I've ever had?|
|71:||Do I spend money or save it?|
|72:||Can I touch my nose with a tounge?|
|73:||Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me?|
|75:||What was I doing last night at 12 AM?|
|76:||What do I think is Satan’s last name is?|
|77:||What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?|
|78:||How can you win my heart?|
|79:||What would I want to be written on my tombstone?|
|80:||What is my favorite word?|
|81:||My top 5 blogs on tumblr|
|82:||If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?|
|83:||Do I have any relatives in jail?|
|84:||I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?|
|85:||What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?|
|86:||What is my current desktop picture?|
|90:||Failed a class?|
|91:||Kissed a boy?|
|92:||Kissed a girl?|
|107:||Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?|
|108:||Watched TV for 5 hours straight?|
|109:||Been outside my home country?|
|110:||Gotten my heart broken?|
|111:||Been to a professional sports game?|
|112:||Broken a bone?|
|114:||Been to prom?|
|115:||Been in airplane?|
|116:||Fly by helicopter?|
|117:||What concerts have I been to?|
|118:||Had a crush on someone of the same sex?|
|119:||Learned another language?|
|120:||Wore make up?|
|121:||Lost my virginity before I was 18?|
|122:||Had oral sex?|
|123:||Dyed my hair?|
|124:||Voted in a presidential election?|
|125:||Rode in an ambulance?|
|126:||Had a surgery?|
|127:||Met someone famous?|
|128:||Stalked someone on a social network?|
|131:||Helped with charity?|
|132:||Been rejected by a crush?|
|133:||Broken a mirror?|
|134:||What do I want for birthday?|
|135:||How many kids do I want and what will be their names?|
|136:||Was I named after anyone?|
|137:||Do I like my handwriting?|
|138:||What was my favourite toy as a child?|
|139:||Favourite Tv Show?|
|140:||Where do I want to live when older?|
|141:||Play any musical instrument?|
|148:||What I'm really bad at|
|149:||What my greatest achievments are|
|150:||The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me|
|151:||What I'd do if I won in a lottery|
|152:||What do I like about myself|
|153:||My closest Tumblr friend|
|154:||Something I fantasise about|
|155:||Any question you'd like?|
- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
Of course it is.
ALL BITCHES THIS IS MY HOME TOWN TAKE A FUCKING SEAT WHILE I TELL YOU THIS STORY. GET A BOWL OF POPCORN BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS DOPE
IN THE 1940’S PORTLAND WAS PUTTING IN LAMPPOSTS AND FOR WHATEVER GOD DAMN REASON THIS ONE NEVER GOT FILLED.
IN 1946, DICK FAGAN, AN AMERICAN IRISHMAN WHO WROTE FOR THE OREGON JOURNAL, GOT BLOODY FUCKING BORED AT HIS JOB AND WOULD LOOK OUT HIS WINDOW ONTO THIS SAD EXCUSE FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION HOLE. ONE DAY HE SAID “FUCK THIS” AND PLANTED SOME FLOWERS.
HE WROTE ABOUT THIS NEW FUCKING PARK AND SPOKE ABOUT HOW LEPRECHAUNS LIVED THERE AND SHIT. MOTHERFUCKING LEPRECHAUNS IN THE MIDDLE OF DOWNTOWN, WHAT THE SHIT.
HOLD ONTO TO THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS BECAUSE THIS RIDE GETS EVEN BETTER. THIS PARK HOLDS A GUINNESS WORLD RECORD FOR BEING THE SMALLEST PARK WITH WITH INFORMATION SAYING “It was designated as a city park on 17 March 1948 at the behest of the city journalist Dick Fagan (USA) for snail races and as a colony for leprechauns”. MOTHER. FUCKING. SNAIL RACES. BITCHES.
IT’S EVEN BEEN PIMPED OUT OVER THE YEARS
HO HO HO MOTHERFUCKS WE CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS HERE
WE CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT.
THE BEST PART IS THAT IT EVEN HAD OCCUPY PORTLAND PROTESTERS
SO I HOPE YOU FUCKING LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY ABOUT TINY ASS PARKS.